Yield Guild Games Southeast Asia (YGG SEA) is a decentralized autonomous organization for acquiring and managing NFTs used in the metaverse. We work and support various blockchain and play2earn games globally for the benefit of our scholars. We are looking for a dynamic individual to work alongside our CEO and Operations Director to coordinate with our gaming partners, external vendors, and internal stakeholders.
- Communicate with different departments, help with organization and coordination.
- Research potential competitors and market.
- Create presentations for internal and external purposes.
- Interact with partners regularly to maintain relationship.
- Be responsible for contacting partners and organizing events.
- Be responsible for reporting on marketing campaigns, conveying and explaining major news, events and products of the company.
- Complete tasks assigned by CEO and assist CEO in analyzing, making decisions.
- Assist in communication, integration and organization in administrative process.
- Fluent Speak English fluently, assist CEO in speaking engagements.
- Responsible, patient and cautious. Fast logical thinking and responsive.
- Easy going and can handle stress well.
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Prior experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Prior experience in marketing data analysis and drive need actions
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Mandarin proficiency is an asset
- Interested in games, cryptocurrency, NFTs.
Yield Guild Games Southeast Asia (YGG SEA) is the first subDAO of Yield Guild Games, is a decentralized autonomous organization for acquiring and managing NFTs used in the metaverse. Our mission is to create the biggest and most sustainable play-to-earn virtual economy in Southeast Asia. YGG SEA is a founding member of the Asia Blockchain Gaming Alliance.