About The Position
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, The Smurfs and more.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for partners.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Improving the design of pre-existing websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Experience in Web builder tools (Wix, Squarespace Etc.)
- Strong visual design skills.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Be autonomous and own your work and designs.
- Have strong communication skills, Korean required
- Takes and understands direction and feedback well, meets deadlines and handles multiple tasks.
- Working in our office in Seoul