About The Position
We are looking for a quality driven and innovative VP of Product Design to join our highly motivated and experienced Product team and lead the Product Design team. Your mission is to deliver our players, creators and investors interacting with our online Dashboard, our Game Maker and VoxEdit applications and their crypto assets the best experience possible.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish the Product Design Strategy & Define the Roadmap.
You will work closely with the CXO, to whom you’ll report, and the Creative Director and Game Maker owner to build the product strategy and define what it means in terms of design strategy, roadmap, and prioritization.
- Grow the Team
You will design the team as you want it and hire accordingly. We already have a team of 14+ UX and UI designers to start. You’ll set up with your team all the processes and tools they need to be efficient in their discovery and delivery work.
- Improve the global journey into the Metaverse
From onboarding, to playing, creating, earning, purchasing, sharing and governing, the path into the metaverse and the NFTs needs to be frictionless to onboard as many people into the future.
We are growing fast. We need to keep up with that growth. That means building fast, and that means tradeoffs. Sometimes, the experience will be exactly as planned. Other times, we will need to take shortcuts. You will always know how to prioritize to get the best of both worlds: radical growth that finds the right tradeoff between business results and customer needs.
What are we looking for
- You have 10+ years experience in Design, and 5+ years of experience as VP of Design or equivalent.
- You have led an international, remote design team of 20+ people
- You have worked on an online consumer product. Web3 and video games experiences are a strong plus.
- Your obsession is to make things simple and easy to use and understand
- Being able to adapt to constant change in a very user centered environment.
- Advanced knowledge of design, prototyping and research tools
- Fluent English and strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Any knowledge of Unity would be a great addition.
- Any previous experience on video games developments is nice to have, and even better if it was for a crypto-game.
- Web3, crypto experience