About The Position
The Sandbox has a dedicated UX/UI Team which works closely with the developers from each Product, to whom they will deliver wireframes and mockups, based on the documentation provided by the Game Design Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic designer, who is into video games and is interested in the emergent world of crypto-games. Each designer will be responsible for at least one Product, which are:
- Game Client
- Game Maker
- Dashboard (web)
The UX/UI designers report directly to the Head of Design, as well as the Products’ Owners and Leads.
- Work through the design process where you will first create low-fidelity sketches and wireframes, build interactive prototypes when needed, and lastly provide HD designs.
- Conduct user-centered research using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Deliver supporting artifacts for multiple digital strategy engagements, including user flows, experience, and customer journey maps, personas, competitive analysis, and heuristic evaluations.
- You will be communicating with team members from all around the world, aligning expectatives and discussing feedback and improvements.
- Work with product owners and managers to ensure strategic product roadmaps are successfully executed.
- Actively communicate with the UX/UI design team, share files, collaborate, and give and receive feedback.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Being able to adapt to constant change in a very user centered environment.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Advanced knowledge of design, prototyping and research tools (Adobe package and Overflow is a must).
- Have a consistent knowledge in interaction and atom design.
- Be autonomous and own your work and designs.
- Have strong communication skills, as well as good written and verbal english.
- Familiarized with Jira and you feel comfortable using it.
- Share working hours with most of the UX/UI Team (GMT -3).
- Having knowledge of integration processes is a nice addition.
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum and Kanban)
- Any knowledge of Unity would be a great addition.
- Any previous experience on video games developments is nice to have, and even better if it was for a crypto-game.