About The Position
Who are we?
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming. Creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
The Live Ops team is a bridge between all the branches of our company, including all the technical ones. We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who has great communication and has established great collaboration skills. You would be working closely with the product owners and managers, ensuring strategic roadmaps are successfully executed. You have a great ability to adapt to constant change and you get excited about working in a very user-centric environment.
What you´ll be doing?
- Work through the design process where you will first create low-fidelity sketches and wireframes, build interactive prototypes when needed, and lastly provide HD designs.
- Conduct user-centered research using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Deliver supporting artifacts for multiple digital strategy engagements, including user flows, experience, and customer journey maps, personas, competitive analysis, and heuristic evaluations.
- You will be communicating with team members from all around the world, aligning expectations and discussing feedback and improvements.
What are we looking for?
- Solid related work experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Advanced knowledge of design, prototyping and research tools
- Autonomous working style and own your work and designs
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience in commonly used tools, ie. Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD and Overflow
- Comfortable with Google sheets
- Able to closely follow up on integration working directly with the engineering team
You might also have:
- Interest in Game Design
- Experience in free to play mobile UX/UI (we have a lot of similar systems)
- A passion for gaming in general
- Notions of web3 gaming and blockchain technology