About The Position
Who we are:
The Sandbox is going global and we are hiring candidates across the world. Therefore, it is best practice to align our job descriptions to ensure that we spread the same message, share the same goals, deliver the same candidate experience and build a job description archive that is reusable as we continue to grow.
About the position:
Are you an experienced UX Designer specializing in **e-commerce** and looking to work in a cutting edge company in an international environment? We are looking for you!
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated UX designer to join our team in a collaborative work environment.
The ideal candidate would be able to bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on. With exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills, and solid design instincts, who is able to translate business needs into fantastic user-focused solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate closely with product managers and product owners in order to analyze and understand the context, the target group, and the competitors’ solutions.
- Carry out benchmarks and heuristic analysis.
- Write documentation describing new functionalities and tools for future implementation.
- Develop user journeys and personas.
- Audit existing experiences. Incorporate market analysis, user feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
- Dive deep into both qualitative and quantitative data in order to bring forward new insights that generate product innovations.
- Create wireframes in different resolutions depending on the need and scope of the project.
- Conduct and interpret user tests to identify user behavior and areas to optimize user experience.
- Communicate results and opportunities in clear, concise, and compelling ways to all levels of management.
What are we looking for
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer as a key member of a product team participating in the product development lifecycle.
- Strong portfolio of projects design and UX processes.
- Experience carrying out usability testing and design research activities.
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma Invision and prototyping tools, as well as other collaborative design tools. Miro, Mural.
- Have great passion for usability and a strong focus on the end-users of a system. Problem-solving aptitude
- Communication and presentation skills. The ability to clearly present work, and articulate the rationale for the decisions that led to it.
- Intermediate English is required.
Nice to have
- Experience working on Gaming Industry or knowledge about blockchain is a PLUS
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude