About The Position
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they imagine. In the Sandbox, users are creators with true ownership of their creations as NFTs. Our mission is to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between social experiences, gaming, and blockchain, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community.
It’s an exciting time. We are experiencing rapid growth and innovation, moving towards a fully open, interoperable and user-generated ecosystem in which you would be joining the User Acquisition team where you’ll be responsible of showing the future of blockchain gaming to the rest of the world!
- Craft eye-catching ads showcasing our products key features.
- Cooperate with the UA Creative Lead to arrive to the best possible execution of each given concept.
- Use and master our products for complete control of storytelling:
+ Dashboard: https://www.sandbox.game/en/
+ GameMaker: https://www.sandbox.game/en/create/game-maker/
+ VoxEdit: www.sandbox.game/en/create/vox-edit/
- Collaborate with the rest of the UA team participating in brainstorming and daily meetings.
- Ability to estimate efforts and be true to each project roadmap.
- Adapt each concept to any needed channel or format.
- Passion for videogames, advertising and motion design.
- 5+ years of experience on a marketing creative role: motion designer, content creator or art director.
- Mastery in Adobe Suite: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to identify key brand values to conceptualize them into a compelling message.
- Experience with 3D composition and rendering in Blender is a plus.
- Advanced English, both written and spoken.
- Team player: the ability to collaborate and build consensus with multiple teams is key.
- High interest in Web3, cryptocurrency, blockchain, Ethereum and NFT marketplaces.