About The Position
You are a matchmaker, a facilitator, a creative thinker and problem solver. You know that recruitment is not about filling jobs, but about building relationships and bringing people and opportunities together. Then TSB is for you. We are in the first steps of this great world know as the metaverse and we need someone like you.
What you’ll do:
- Provide an efficient experience from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, growing the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, etc..
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Help in the interaction and creation of the Sandbox Culture
- Support full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative recruiting strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role as the administration hiring process.
- Initiate offers to by leveraging and partnering with executive management and other groups as necessary.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Ensure compliance on all hiring activities to include reference checks, background checks, offer approvals, and other recruiting policies. Partner with People Operations team to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
Skills to have
- Open and Collaborative
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience recruiting for technical profiles in an agency or corporate setting
- Experience managing , executive-level candidates and discussing compensation packages, leveraging experience engaging with technology talent
- Experience solving problems and delivering significant impact as a contributor
- Ability to grow customer relationship management, provide consultative skills, and work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to take initiative and build productive relationships
- Experience in Excel & google sheet
- Excellent accountability, work ethic, integrity, and organizational skills with attention to detail