A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As a Strategic Partner Success Executive — Gaming, you will be completely accountable for the complete post-sales lifecycle of an Immutable X Partner in the Web3 gaming industry. You will be a trusted advisor and evangelist to our Gaming partners, by deeply understanding their business and their needs, and help them maximise the success of their NFT business on Immutable X.
This role is designed for anyone who is passionate about gaming and wants to be part of our journey to bring true digital ownership to empower players in the world of web3 gaming. You will love this job if you want to work on cutting edge technology transforming the way people own digital assets and want exposure to a hugely dynamic range of businesses – from multi-billion dollar gaming and marketplace legacy companies to some of the fastest-growing defi and crypto startups in the world.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the post-deal partner management for a book of high value and high potential gaming partners.
- Grow our partner’s businesses on Immutable X.
- Lead partners’ through our integration experience and help consult them on their blockchain / NFT designs to build the most successful business possible.
- Be a customer expert, to help identify trends and opportunities in the web3 gaming landscape. Represent Immutable at relevant local and international events.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk, and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Be a constant advocate for business partners of Immutable X.
- Directly manage relationships with Immutable X’s most important partners.
- Be the voice of the partner to internal partners — translate their needs and advocate on their behalf.
- Negotiate sophisticated deals and manage the associated commercial and legal processes.
We would love you to have:
- 4+ years in a partner facing/quota carrying role within a technology first business, such as Sales, Account Management, Consulting, Solutions Architect, Customer Experience, etc. in a gaming or gaming-adjacent company
- A strong understanding of APIs
- An understanding of scalable blockchains, crypto and/or NFTs
- Demonstrated passion and excitement for gaming
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- B2B2C software company partner success experience.
- Crypto knowledge / background – this person will be consulting companies and helping to teach them how to build their go to market efforts in the blockchain / NFT space in order to maximise their business outcomes.
- Proven ability to manage and execute business strategies and plans globally
- Exceptional communication skills, with a positive and practical approach
- Full relationship / partner lifetime value accountability for deals / clients they’re responsible for
A bit about the team:
This role will be part of the Immutable X platform team. The goal for Immutable X is to be the leading platform for NFT minting & trading “powering the world of NFT’s”. Our customer success mission is to deliver the highest level of end-to-end customer support from integrations to product expansion, to be the undisputed leader in scalable blockchain technology.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!