A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
Immutable is scaling rapidly and we are looking for awesome product managers to help us ensure we are building the right product for our customers. At Immutable, you’ll be able to help power the next generation of web3 games and get deep access to the most exciting projects, technology and opportunities in the space.
Reporting into the Group Product Manager in our Consumer Products group, you’ll take ownership of launching a gaming identity for gamers to carry seamlessly across all IMX games and marketplaces. You’ll have overall responsibility for building the product and strategy to ensure that our Identity product is a market leader adopted by games and marketplaces.
This is a rare opportunity to own a consumer facing product targeting a global market of users in a high growth, greenfield industry!
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own the overall strategy & vision of the IMX Identity, including how we position and brand ourselves in the market, and how we develop a secure and seamless identity experience that drives usage and adds to liquidity on the protocol
- Drive strong strategic alignment around the IMX Identity within the company
- Utilise your technical knowledge to help us invest in the right decisions and build a scalable platform product product
- Continuously keep up to date with industry trends and gaming studio needs to make strong strategic decisions
We would love you to have:
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with engineering teams and designers to deliver impact in a product area they have been responsible for
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence decisions
- Ability to generate alignment amongst stakeholders, as well as clearly and concisely communicate the team’s mission and vision to senior leadership
- Experience working in a highly technical environment. Ability to rapidly master technical concepts, and work with engineers to identify the right path forward when encountering technical barriers
- Ability to make the right trade-off and prioritisation decisions
- Strong product craft
Some extra experience that would be awesome:
- Experience in scale-ups or larger technology companies
- A demonstrated involvement in the blockchain industry or personal interest in crypto/NFTs
A bit about the team:
This role will be part of the Immutable X platform team. At Immutable, you’ll be able to build next-generation infrastructure for NFTs on Ethereum and get deep access to the most exciting projects, technology and opportunities in the space. If you want to make it easier to build high-quality, scalable Ethereum NFT projects, working in the product team at Immutable is the best way to have a huge impact!
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent
We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most
New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!