Decentraland is the world’s first fully decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based virtual world, built, governed and owned by its users. It’s a truly unique ecosystem with its own decentralized autonomous organization, currency, marketplace and system of property – and it’s growing fast!
New creations are added daily by creators who use proprietary developer tools to make games, puzzles, scenes, artworks – whatever their imaginations allow. Via their personal avatars, users attend live music events, conferences, exhibitions, dance parties and other experiences every day of the year.
What began as a proof-of-concept for assigning ownership of digital real estate to users of a blockchain is now an immersive, ever-expanding and richly detailed metaverse, where anything is possible.
Check it out at: http://play.decentraland.org/
The SDK team creates solutions that enable creators (internal & 3rd party game studios) to securely and reliably publish their games and services to all players across the world. Together, we’ll ensure your experiences will reach and delight players worldwide.
Be an individual contributor on the team, where appropriate building reference implementations, tackling challenging and ambiguous technical solutions, and conducting design and coding reviews Lead a process in defining technical outcomes, tools and solutions that create cohesive and natural developer experiences for DCL’s developers & content creators Establish strong connections with engineers on the team, providing engineers with guidance, mentorship, and support Work with developers & content creator technical leads, both internally and externally, in wholly understanding development needs and challenges when working with central technologies at DCL
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of experience in a software engineering role (i.e. software, systems, architecture)
• Expertise working with multi threaded systems implemented in C++14 or newer using safe features of the language
• Experience with API/SDK architecture and development
• Familiarity with client/service application architecture, HTTP based web services at scale
• Familiarity with
• Experience in using game engines like Unreal, Unity
• Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of web, mobile platforms, along with experience in iOS or Android
• Passionate about effective code testing strategies
• Fully remote team with flexible working hours.
• 29 annual PTOs.
• Long term incentive of tokens, vested in a 5 years period.
• Additional tokens linked to performance reviews every semester.
• Brand new equipment for remote work, including laptop, screen and chair.