Decentraland is the world’s first fully decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based virtual world, built, governed and owned by its users. It’s a truly unique ecosystem with its own decentralized autonomous organization, currency, marketplace and system of property – and it’s growing fast!
New creations are added daily by creators who use proprietary developer tools to make games, puzzles, scenes, artworks – whatever their imaginations allow. Via their personal avatars, users attend live music events, conferences, exhibitions, dance parties and other experiences every day of the year.
What began as a proof-of-concept for assigning ownership of digital real estate to users of a blockchain is now an immersive, ever-expanding and richly detailed metaverse, where anything is possible.
Check it out at: http://play.decentraland.org/
As a member of the Production team you will be deeply involved in the delivery of products from concept through release, while upholding the quality bar we strive for. You will be collaborating with team leaders, management, internal, and external stakeholders. You will drive the development team towards their production goals, determine resource requirements and manage various risks to the project.
• Accountable for a game’s full development cycle where you lead the development and champion the product’s vision to the team.
• Build, assess and enhance monetization efforts and business model design that lead to incremental and profitable growth.
• Using detailed analysis and A/B testing, provide recommendations to optimize the product performance, the player journey and user experience (e.g. funnel reporting, identifying and chasing opportunities to improve)
• Accountable for the games overall quality and delivery
• Responsible for the P/L of the game and that the game reaches agreed goals.
• Manages ongoing financial tracking for the game, coordinating between the project, product management, and finance
• Responsible for the collaboration with external development partners and publishers
• Oversees project risk mitigation efforts and ensures they are effective
• Accountable to define the projects production goals and monitor the relative KPI’s
• Oversee live operations, live ops strategy, and live ops tool creation
• Maintain a creative environment and motivate world-class developers.
• Ensure team-wide goals are consistently met on schedule and on budget
• Bring energy, passion, and charisma to teams and products
• Strong experience as a producer or product manager within game development production.
• Credit on at least two shipped games or above or been involved with two projects through a complete development cycle
• Demonstrated ability to grow a product or service by continuously seeking out and pursuing new opportunities
• Data-driven mindset that is able to understand our player base and market trends and translate them into business opportunities
• Has directly led a full or significant part of a development team as a producer, product manager, or similar management role.
• Extensive knowledge in game and software development methods
• Experience with identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Fully remote team with flexible working hours.
• 29 annual PTOs.
• Long term incentive of tokens, vested in a 4 years period.
• Additional tokens linked to performance reviews every semester.
• Brand new equipment for remote work, including laptop, screen and chair.