About The Position
Who we are
Are you an experienced Project Manager versed into Web3, Blockchain, DeFi and DAO? Then we have an opportunity for you.
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse. Building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming. Creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
About the role
We are looking for a quality driven Project Manager to join our highly motivated and experienced Blockchain Tribe. You will manage the projects of the Blockchain, DeFi and DAO Squads in close collaboration with the Product Owners and the Tech Leads. The Blockchain Tribe is committed to deliver all the blockchain-related features.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the Squad Product Owners in defining timelines and prioritizations.
- Manage the backlog defined with the Product Owners and refined with the Technical Lead to ensure production proceeds according to vision and schedule.
- Animate and lead the squads dedicated engineering team in their everyday work with an agile approach.
- Manage tools, risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies between teams and projects (internal and external).
- Take part in the feature deliveries and quality.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate relationships and communication between the engineering team and the external partners (auditors, 3rd party partner, etc.).
- Report the project status to the Product Owners and the Lead Project Manager.
What we are looking for
- You have held a similar position in a Web3, Web2 or Gaming company.
- You have shipped at least one successful Web3 or NFT product.
- You can motivate and lead a team of developers in order to reach the defined deadlines.
- You are open to change, multitasks, hands-on, proactive, with an excellent team spirit.
- Excellent communications and reporting skills.
- You can work remotely.
You might also have
- Global scale project management experience.
- Understanding of the Solidity language and a deep understanding of the Blockchain principles.