About The Position
Are you an experienced Product Owner versed in Web3 and NFT? Then we have an opportunity for you.
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse. Building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming. Creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
We are looking for a quality-driven and innovative Product Owner to join our highly motivated and experienced Web Tribe. You will be leading the Marketplace Squad in close collaboration with the Tech Lead. The Marketplace Squad is committed to improving the NFT Marketplace, increasing sales, and providing a high-performing experience to buyers and sellers.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify needs by interviewing the stakeholders and analyzing the market
- Manage the backlog and lead the roadmap for your squad
- Be responsible for feature deliveries and quality, 0 to 100%.
- Create feature specifications for the squad UX designer and developers
- Review design iterations and deliverables until the feature sign-off
- Follow the development cycle (implementation, QA, improvements) and the release cycle (deployment, communications, operations)
- Follow adoption and Improve products with a Data-driven approach
- Worldwide organization
- We use Google workspace & Clickup to manage the roadmap & workflow
- Communication over Slack / Discord in English
- The Sandbox Uruguay HQ is located in Punta del Este. Remote working is allowed and we highly encourage our teams to meet at the office
- Understanding of the Blockchain principles
- +5 years experience on a similar position in a Web3, Web2 or Gaming company
- Having shipped at least one successful Web3 or NFT product (or similar)
- Ability to motivate and lead your squad with a clear vision of the objectives and deliverables
- Knowledge of UX and being able to design features with the user journey in mind
- Being able to add technical, operational, and development constraints in the initial design
- Advanced knowledge of Web3 environments
- Advanced knowledge of NFT mechanics and market