Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
– Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of the different software components, including smart contracts, frontends and backends;
– Play a central role in the blockchain game’s design, be innovative, assess the feasibility and give insight on cost/benefit for different concepts;
– Enforce adequate level of security for managing crypto-assets;
– Participate in technical and functional aspects of blockchain on several projects;
– Conduct continuous research on blockchain technologies and keep an eye on any tech stack or standards which can apply to the gaming sector;
– In-depth understanding of all the technical and functional aspects of blockchains (consensus, security models, tokenomics, etc.) and crypto-wallets (keys management, UX, etc), with a robust knowledge of Ethereum;
– Experience designing and implementing systems based on blockchain (separation of duties between chain, frontends and backends);
– Experience with Smart-Contracts full development cycle (Solidity) and knowledge of the standards for token contracts (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155, etc.);
– Strong experience with UNIX systems (Linux) and Cloud Infrastructures (AWS, GCP, etc.).
Some other relevant experience/qualifications:
– PhD (or strong programming experience) in Blockchains, Decentralised Systems, Cryptography, Virtual Machines or related discipline;
– Experience as a core blockchain developer, software architect and/or technical lead;
– Experience in blockchain gaming;
– Deep understanding of major public blockchains and scalability solutions;
– Experience implementing Crypto-Wallets,
– Experience with GPGPU and/or Crypto Mining,
– Experience in the Financial / Fintech industry.
Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
– Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
– Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
– Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
– Casual work attire
– Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
– Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)