About The Position
The QA Tester will have the responsibility to ensure that both the internal and external level design teams and creators/artists will provide experiences and assets of the highest quality and abiding by the rules and guides set by The Sandbox for upcoming Alpha Season releases.
- Write and update test cases and test plans.
- Complete daily smoke tests in a timely manner.
- Quickly run through the whole product to check the stability of a build.
- Enter clear and concise tickets into the bug tracking database (JIRA or similar).
- Identify defects, follow test plans, reproduce and check fixes from programmers and designers.
- Collaborate with developers, Level Designers and Game Designers in identifying, investigating and reporting issues.
- Provide feedback to improve the products, UX and flows.
- Work closely with other QA members and teams.
Knowledge and skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a QA position.
- Previous experience in video games testing.
- Passion for video games.
- Comfortable using PC Windows.
- Fluent in English, especially written communication skills.
- Ability to give optimization feedback about the current games.
- Reliable with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Pro-activity will be appreciated.
- Knowledge about the crypto world is a plus.
- Previous Level Design experience or knowledge is a big plus.