Director, RevOps Production
About Revenue Operations:
As we build out a cutting-edge AAA crypto-gaming and metaverse experience, our Revenue Operations department ensures that Star Atlas can stay on the hypergrowth trajectory and always keeps our community immersed in the dream that we’re building. Our goals for improving our players’ experience and accelerating growth are monumental. To achieve such hights, we are building a team of visionary Light Warriors who are ready for this challenge.
Star Atlas is looking for a Project Administrator to join our fast-growing Revenue Operations department.
Being a Project Administrator in RevOps means that you will be responsible to keep the team’s day to day work effective by assisting the team in administrative tasks, keeping our collaboration tools updated, reporting on project delivery, and suggesting ways of further improvement.
- Facilitate meetings and ensure key takeaways and notes are taken
- Ensure our task tracking and project management tools are always up to date
- Research and suggest more efficient ways to use our internal tools with updating structuring of information, new templates, automation, etc.
- Assist in creating weekly project and operations reports
- Support and oversee documentation and collaboration practises (Google drive, naming conventions, providing guidance, clean-ups)
- Maintain project plans, schedules, budgets based on Project Manager’s instructions
- Coordinate tasks across teams
- Ensure Project Management best practises are followed, and all documentation is maintained
- Track team capacity and vacations
- Own the onboarding process and its maintenance
- Coordinate smaller pieces of work, events and campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). Fluent in English.
- 1-3 years prior experience in a Project Management Office as Project Administrator or Project Coordinator
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Office or similar tools
- Ability to identify issues / ways to improve and present potential solution options
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and systematic thinking
- High attention to detail
- Proactive self-learner
- High desire to learn and motivated to be immersed in different domains of the business
Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of the blockchain, crypto-gaming and metaverse space
- Experience in working in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment
- Understanding of the blockchain and crypto space
- Experience in working on high profile marketing, brand image, partnership and promotional initiatives
- Knowledge of waterfall (PMP, PRINCE2) and Agile best practises
- CAPM certification