About The Position
Who we are
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and token $SAND. We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, The Smurfs and more. The Sandbox has more than 4 million accounts created and is a leading actor in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industries.
The Ecosystem Partnerships team mission is to empower agencies and studios of The Sandbox ecosystem, to help brands & IPs imagine, create and activate the most entertaining and rewarding metaverse experiences possible. To bring our vision to life, we’re launching The Sandbox Partners Program giving partners access to brands & IPs inquiries, The Sandbox resources, insights and training that can help them grow their own businesses while helping their clients build theirs.
As a Program Manager for the Ecosystem Partnerships team, you own a stream of the Partners Program that helps Partners succeed with The Sandbox. You’ll work with strat & ops, product owners, account managers, external partners from around the world to deepen insights, craft the communication that delivers value to partners and The Sandbox for scale.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the site & communication stream of the Partners Program aiming at giving partners the inspiration, insights and skills they need to become experts
- Identify the ongoing content need to engage partners and define the gaps vs Partners communication plan (eg. cases studies, product updates, news)
- Define the best way to deliver the content (eg. article, online resources, forum, video series, podcast) and lead the editorial workflow, publishing calendar, article & content deadlines in partnership with our Editorial in chief and copywriter
- Lead the Partners site engagement strategy (eg. newsletter, social channels), analyze and improve engagement channels results (eg. A/B testing for optimized performance/KPIs)
- Lead the reporting of the Partners site & communication OKRs (eg. content rating, partners engagement, partners NPS)
What we are looking for
- Experience in editorial, content and community management or agency to marketing & communication teams.
- A passion for understanding cultures & subcultures such as gaming, creators economy, web3 & NFT community
- Solid skills in developing and managing editorial content skills
- Knack for finding smart, interesting and insightful stories from the fringes
- Experience in growth marketing strategies & tactics (eg. emailing, social media, A/B testing)
- Passion for supporting the next generation of creators economy
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects with global cross-functional teams (eg. chief editor, copywriter, marketing & analytics)
- Excellent stakeholder management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to engage directly with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
You might also have
- Ability to speak a second language