About The Position
Who we are
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and token $SAND. We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, The Smurfs and more. The Sandbox has more than 4 million accounts created and is a leading actor in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industries.
The Ecosystem Partnerships team mission is to empower agencies and studios of The Sandbox ecosystem, to help brands & IPs imagine, create and activate the most entertaining and rewarding metaverse experiences possible. To bring our vision to life, we’re launching The Sandbox Partners Program giving partners access to brands & IPs inquiries, The Sandbox resources, insights and training that can help them grow their own businesses while helping their clients build theirs.
As a Program Manager for the Ecosystem Partnerships team, you own a stream of the Partners Program that helps Partners succeed with The Sandbox. You’ll work with strat & ops, product owners, account managers, external partners from around the world to deepen insights, craft programs that deliver value to partners and The Sandbox for scale.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the Partners promotion, aiming at giving partners the visibility they need to grow their business
- Manage agencies and studios acquisition plan, certification and badges process, partners directory management
- Drive & report brands and IPs inquiries to partners agencies and studios
- Lead Partners achievements, and annual awards celebrations
- Identify the ongoing needs from partners to inform the Partners Program overall plan (promotion, learning, support)
- Lead the reporting of the Partners promotion OKRs (eg. content rating, partners engagement, partners NPS)
What we are looking for
- Experience working cross-functionally to design, launch, and scale marketing programs or in marketing / sales strategy & operations
- Experience in developing partners program
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects with global cross-functional teams (eg. marketing, tech, analytics)
- Excellent stakeholder management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to engage directly with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
You might also have
- Experience the gaming, entertainment or tech industry
- Knowledge in web3 ecosystem (e.g. NFT, blockchain, community)
- Ability to speak a second language