About The Position
Who We Are
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and token $SAND. We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, The Smurfs and more. The Sandbox has more than 4 million accounts created and is a leading actor in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industries.
The Ecosystem Partnerships team mission is to empower agencies and studios of The Sandbox ecosystem, to help brands & IPs imagine, create and activate the most entertaining and rewarding metaverse experiences possible. To bring our vision to life, we’re launching The Sandbox Partners Program giving partners access to brands & IPs inquiries, The Sandbox resources, insights and training that can help them grow their own businesses while helping their clients build theirs.
As a Program Manager for the Ecosystem Partnerships team, you own a stream of the Partners Program that helps Partners succeed with The Sandbox. You’ll work with strat & ops, product owners, account managers, external partners from around the world to deepen insights, craft programs that deliver value to partners and The Sandbox for scale.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the Partners Academy, the learning stream of the Partners Program aiming at giving partners the training they need to become experts
- Identify the ongoing needs from partners to inform Partners Academy learning plan (eg. sales pitch, brands & IPs onboarding, experience production, brands activation)
- Define the best way to deliver the content (eg. online guides, downloadable docs, webinars) and lead the content production in partnership with internal & external experts
- Lead the Partners Academy engagement strategy (eg. webinars management, emailing) and schedule, manage, host workshops and webinars.
- Lead the reporting of the Partners Academy OKRs (eg. content rating, partners engagement, partners NPS)
What we are looking for
- Experience working cross-functionally to design, launch, and scale marketing programs
- Experience in developing educational content and program
- Knowledge in brand marketing (e.g. brand awareness & preference strategy, brand activations and reporting)
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects with global cross-functional teams (eg. marketing, tech, analytics)
- Excellent stakeholder management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to engage directly with stakeholders at all levels.
- A positive and self-motivated attitude, an achiever mindset.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
You might also have
- Ability to speak a second language
- Knowledge in web3 ecosystem (e.g. NFT, blockchain, community)
- Experience the gaming ecosystem (e.g. publishing, monetization)