Decentraland is the world’s first fully decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based virtual world, built, governed, and owned by its users. It’s a truly unique ecosystem with its own decentralized autonomous organization, currency, marketplace, and system of property – and it’s growing fast!
New creations are added daily by creators who use proprietary developer tools to make games, puzzles, scenes, artworks – whatever their imaginations allow. Via their personal avatars, users attend live music events, conferences, exhibitions, dance parties and other experiences every day of the year.
What began as a proof-of-concept for assigning ownership of digital real estate to users of a blockchain is now an immersive, ever-expanding, and richly detailed metaverse, where anything is possible.
Check it out at: http://play.decentraland.org/
We are currently looking for a Product Support Lead to join our Player Support & Moderation team at DCL. Responsibilities will include managing our 2nd line player support team and providing an enhanced level of support and escalation management for our outsourced support teams. This role is also responsible for communicating product updates/briefs, insight reporting, and sharing information and trends with our product teams.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about providing great support, thrives in fast moving environments, has strong communication skills, management experience, and is data focussed in order to identify trends, manage escalations, and build strong relationships.
In this role you will work with various internal teams and outsource service providers, communicating across multiple locations throughout the world.
This challenging role brings a unique opportunity to have a fundamental impact on our player experience and contribute to shaping a new and dedicated player support team at Decentraland.
• Create and manage our product support team that provides 2nd line support to our 1st line support agents & moderators (outsourced).
• Regularly meet with our product, content, and creative teams to understand upcoming changes and releases and brief/train our 1st line support teams.
• Provide incident management support and communications for platform issues and outages and provide our product teams with actionable data & insights.
• Manage complex user escalations and interface with other DCL teams to resolve issues
•Contribute to team and wider OKRs to implement and project-manage processes that improve our efficiency and improve our player support offering.
• Compile regular KPI/performance reporting for escalations and incident management.
• Review support data to uncover trends, identify improvement opportunities, and recommend improvements for our processes and tools.
• Participate in player support quality calibration sessions to identify training opportunities and upskill our support teams wherever possible.
• People management experience with small teams of 2 to 5 people
• Experience working in a similar role within player support/customer service previously and comfortable with traditional and emerging support channels
• Working knowledge of incident management processes and communicating complex information within a technical environment. Eg. tech, crypto, gaming
• Experienced working with outsource service providers and service delivery
• Strong project management and process improvement skills
• Analytical with the ability identify trends and provide actionable recommendations
• Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with other teams
• Strong understanding of support service principles and user centric
• Good organization and time management skills
• Willingness to go that extra mile to support the wider team and our users
• Fully remote team with flexible working hours.
• 29 annual PTOs.
• Long term incentive of tokens, vested across a 4-year period.
• Additional tokens linked to performance reviews every semester.
• Brand new equipment for remote work, including laptop, monitor and chair.