A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As a Product Designer at Immutable you’ll build deep empathy with our customers, channelling your understanding of their world into designs they are excited to use and share. You will be the champion of their voices, and across the company, you will be supported by a variety of designers who are passionate about creating holistic and high-quality experiences, in a field on the bleeding edge.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Collect and deliver insights that will help drive product and design decisions
- Lead the discovery process for new products and features to support an evolving agile product
- Create workflows, diagrams and designs to illustrate the user’s journey through the experience
- Communicate design purposes and facilitate team’s empathy for our customers’ needs
- Design inputs and customer validation for Immutable X trading products
- Help shape the future of how people can comfortably and accessibly take part in new economies, without needing to be crypto experts
We would love you to have:
- Experience as a UX/Product Designer for digital products, ideally in startup environments or innovation sectors
- Interest in highly-technical systems, consumer marketplaces, or platforms/SaaS products
- Experience with end-to-end product development
- A digital portfolio showcasing your design approach to solving a problem
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience working with crypto, games, or marketplaces (including ecommerce or peer-to-peer matching applications)
- Blockchain experience/interest
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!