Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
– Conceptualize original and unique designs and illustrations
– Oversee conceptualization of design projects
– Production of PowerPoint presentations for pitches and bids
– Design and create all presentation templates to include graphs and infographics for the team to use
– Produce all external marketing collateral including posters, brochures, animations, infographics, adverts and images for social media platforms
– Regularly update the website content and manage the design, making sure changes are communicated to the team Ensure all presentations, marketing materials and infographics follow the companies brand guidelines
– Lots of interaction with the Sales team, Investor Relations and the CEO
– Bachelor’s degree in visual communication or any other design related field
– 5+ experience as a graphic designer, senior designer or related role
– Creative with the ability to make designs from the scratch
– Have good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media and color theory
– A good portfolio of past design and creative projects.
– Advanced in MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and PowerPoint animation skills
– Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– Strong design skills and great attention to detail with the capacity to work on detailed pitches
Nice to Have
– Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain
– Knowledge of games, especially blockchain games
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
If you feel you might be who we are looking for, please send your cover letter and CV. We regret that due to the large volumes of applications we receive, we can only respond to candidates who fit the brief.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
– Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
– Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
– Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
– Casual work attire
– Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
– Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)