At Decentraland, we are making sure the virtual world of the future is decentralized,
open like the Web, and free of control by any single company or organization. To
accomplish this, we’re building a suite of supporting tools and applications designed to
help people create 3D immersive content, games, and applications. All of this is hosted
and accessed on a fully decentralized platform. Our work touches web decentralized
apps development, game design, cryptocurrencies, 3D art, decentralized server
applications and networks and, eventually, new experiences like immersive VR. Our team is dedicated to pushing the limits of what can be done in each of these areas.
Work happens quickly at Decentraland: we iterate frequently and are always chasing
new problems to solve. Like the tools we build, our team is distributed and transparent.
Our contributors are spread around the globe – all we require is a commitment to
quality, creativity, and flexibility.
Decentraland is the world’s first fully decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based virtual
world, built, governed, and owned by its users. It’s a truly unique ecosystem with its own
decentralized autonomous organization, currency, marketplace, and system of property
– and it’s growing fast!
New creations are added daily by creators who use proprietary
developer tools to make games, puzzles, scenes, artworks – whatever their
imaginations allow. Via their personal avatars, users attend live music events,
conferences, exhibitions, dance parties and other experiences every day of the year.
What began as a proof-of-concept for assigning ownership of digital real estate to users
of a blockchain is now an immersive, ever-expanding, and richly detailed metaverse,
where anything is possible.
The Role of the Creator Program Manager
We want to take our platform to the next level, making it best-of-breed among game
apps and virtual social worlds. As the partnerships manager, you will work closely within
the partnerships team to take ownership of customer leads, converting them into virtual
● Establish and onboard relationships with key brands.
● Lead discussions and outbound business development.
● Lead initiatives to have Decentraland connect with a mainstream and crypto
● Excite and inspire potential brands with the ecosystem that Decentraland has to
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams (marketing, engineering, product/
content) to build an offering that can be brought to partners in a scalable way.
● Help brands understand Decentraland and how we can support them.
● Track and update partners using our CRM.
● Chair kick-off meetings to hand converted leads over to production.
What we are looking for:
● Strong background in sales and business development.
● Experience in project management.
● Excellent customer communication skills to build strong relationships with brand
● Up to date on the social virtual worlds market and trends.
● Good knowledge of web3 and blockchain technologies.
● Excellent organizational skills
● Experience in business development within Metaverse products or virtual worlds.
● Experience in onboarding new partners into similar products.
● Having experience within the games industry.
● Familiarity with Decentraland and the type of brand experiences we have created
● Fully remote team with flexible working hours
● 29 annual PTOs
● Long term incentive of MANA tokens, vested in a 5 years period.
● Additional vesting linked to Performance reviews every semester
● Brand new equipment for remote work, including laptop, screen and chair.