Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
– Creating, implementing and measuring community engagement
– Driving community strategy, development, growth, programs and community campaigns
– Work with marketing to plan releases, marketing materials and content
– Manage communication channels, including Discord, Telegram, Twitter, WeChat, Weibo, live chat, blog posts and forums etc.
– Provides timely support to the questions & queries raised in the community by liaising with the Product team and checking necessary systems for an update
– Representing the voice of the community, bringing community feedback to our Marketing and Product teams
– Monitoring the industry for changing trends in community management practices
– Provide daily, weekly and quarterly analysis to senior management.
– Strong understanding of cryptocurrency, and blockchain space. Not technical, but fundamental understanding (we will also offer training)
– 2 Years experience managing an online user community and customer service, or 3 years combined experience leading and working with an online user community
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin
– Ability to hear, process, and respond to feedback from community members and come up with creative solutions to meet their needs
– Experience running of live-ops, post-release game/app updates
– Active following on twitter, Telegram, Discord, WeChat and other social media
– Can work independently, a self starter
Nice to have:
– Experience or familiarity in blockchain development
– Deep understanding of games
– Familiarity in working with third-party IP
Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
– Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
– Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
– Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
– Casual work attire
– Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
– Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)