About The Position
Who we are
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants (Ubisoft, Square Enix…) and famous brands (Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead…).
The Sandbox Alpha Season 1 was released in November 2021 and was a great success. New Alpha Seasons will be released regularly in 2022.
The Sandbox has more than 1.5 million accounts created and is a leading protagonist in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industry.
Website : https://www.sandbox.game
Get more details : https://sandboxgame.gitbook.io
We are looking for a LiveOps Marketing Coordinator to join the LiveOps team and help us in its continuous effort to include major IPs and brands in the Sandbox metaverse through timed gamified events.
What you’ll be doing
- Under the supervision of the Liveops Producer and Liveops Marketing Manager, define the game’s live strategy and content
- Participate in the design and the implementation of the live event strategy defined upstream during the planning period.
- Coordinate the deployment of the live event, from the planning stage till the end.
- Synchronize with the production and marketing department for assets delivery and implementation.
- In tandem with your Manager, you ensure that information is shared and mutualized with all stakeholders.
What we are looking for
- You ideally have a first experience in the field of Gaming or entertainment
- You want to work in a creative and stimulating environment and develop your potential through responsible and challenging missions
- Autonomous, organized, attentive to details, you know how to work in a team
- A good level of English
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
You might also have
- Experience in a multi/cross/co branding environment.
- Experience in the games or crypto industry.
- Experience in Brand Management, Project management or Marketing Product Management.
The following requirements are mandatory to apply:
- Fluent in oral French
- Fluent in oral and written English
- CV and Cover Letter must be provided in English