About The Position
As a Localization Manager, he/she is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities for our client in a professional manner.
- Manage all elements of the localization workflow from translating, and planning to job completion and publication.
- Manage the localization projects meeting requirements with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Work with the various teams to identify critical items to localize.
- Manage end-to-end localization workflow.
- Identify and manage project risk through prioritization.
- Learn about brand strategy to make localization operations smoothly.
MARKETING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Highly motivated professional, autonomous in a fast-growing environment.
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple projects.
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Accountable, result oriented.
- Proactive & innovative by nature.
- Strong attention to details.
- Eager to learn new platforms, software, and tools.
- Passion for Blockchain or Games is a strong plus.
Willing to undertake other tasks to help the team from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Working on projects that involve language launches, creative content and/or subtitle localization.
- Prior experience in working with or within the Marketing team.
- Scope and risk management to keep projects on track.
- Time and stakeholder management.
- Fluent in Japanese (native level) and in English (business level)
- Quality Management