At Metav.rs, we aim to become the leading web3-3D platform for NFT Commerce & Metaverse Experiences. Join us to build the future of customer experience.
We are a young and ambitious company of 14 employees who signed several Luxury & Fashion brands, finalizing our fundraising.
We are remote-friendly based in France and Hong Kong.
If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Metav.rs is an excellent place to grow your career so don’t hesitate to apply.
- IT Architecture & integrations in complex environment
- Development : roadmap owner & builder
- Security : manage smart contract audits and manage the overall cryptography
- Management : define needs, hire and manage your own team
- At least 2 year of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- Extensive experience in back-end development
- You have solid experience in software development
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Srong analytical skills and pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Hybrid work environment (Paris, Vierzon, Angers or remote in France), flexible work hours
- Competitive Salary: a package tailored to your abilities, experiences, and accomplishments.
- You will be working in an autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members to build a game changing, never-built-before platform
- A chance to develop an early-stage startup in a market and ecosystem that is constantly evolving (growth stage: we are 14 => our boom is to come)
- Team activities: get to know your coworkers through workplace events, trips, and more.
How to apply for this role?
-> Just send us an email in French or English to email@example.com (please make sure to specify for which role you are applying).
If you believe you’d be a good fit for the position, we’d love to hear from you and tell you about our ambitions and goals!
-Metav.rs guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.-