About The Position
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and creative individual with demonstrable audio experience to join our sound team.
The lead sound designer will ensure the bridge between the audio artistic direction of the game and its implementation within the technical and production constraints. Much like sound effects editors in the film industry, the main job of a sound designer is to search through commercial audio libraries to find the right sounds for a project, or, when the right sounds cannot be found or licensed, record sounds in the studio or the field and process them through a digital audio.
What you will do
- Working with the creative team and attending all production meetings.
- Designing all sound required for the show, including pre-recorded and noises created during the game.
- Sourcing all sound effects.
- Designer will work closely with the audio, music and programming teams to create, implement, maintain and debug complex audio playback systems for our games.
- Follow up the implementation and development of 3rd party partners.
- Recruit more Audio Sound Designer according to the needs.
- A love of and curiosity for sound.
- The ability to research and pitch your ideas to senior colleagues.
- An understanding of how sound works alongside other elements, including set, lighting, moving image, or an interactive virtual world.
- The ability to record in a studio and on location.
- Good stress management skills and a good attitude.
- Extensive knowledge of the industry, different audio professions and audio post.
- Up to date in your knowledge and use of the latest technology.
- Attention to detail as well as excellent global vision.
- Bilingual in French and English, both written and oral.
- Multiple years of experience in gaming, TV or advertising as an audio artist, editor, or audio technician.