Ultra is a blockchain company launching a PC games distribution and an app ecosystem. Ultra aggregates all gamers’ activities in one place: from buying, playing and reselling games, to accessing live-streaming platforms, tournaments, reviews and contests, as well as interacting with communities and brands.
The team is currently composed of 90+ full-time members, working across 5 continents. To learn more, visit our website: https://ultra.io/
Ultra is looking for a Junior Social Media Specialist to join our growing Marketing team.
In this role, you’ll help us continue to grow by increasing Ultra’s brand awareness, engagement, and following on all social media platforms. You’ll be working closely with the entire Marketing team, as well as our Business Development team and our partners.
You have a good understanding of different social media platforms and proven work experience in a social media role. You have great copywriting skills, are able to create engaging posts, and can analyze results. You have a passion for gaming and/or the crypto space and are excited to create well-rounded and effective social media campaigns.
- 6 months+ experience working in a social media role, preferably for a gaming or crypto brand
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to develop creative yet clear and effective posts/campaigns
- Ability to understand and present social media metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable communicating with account managers and partners on a regular basis
- Fluent English
It’s great (but not necessary) if you also have:
- Experience creating, executing, and managing large scale social media campaigns
- Experience coordinating with third-party agencies to create visual assets
- Able to write content in French to a professional standard
- Knowledge about localized mainstream social media platforms such as VK, Weibo, etc.
What you will do:
- Your challenges
- You will work with Ultra staff and partners all around the world, and collaborating with them remotely will be part of your daily routine
- Your expertise in social media management and ability to create engaging content will help us to continue following growth, increasing engagement and brand awareness
- The crypto and gaming spaces are ever changing: keeping your finger on the pulse of the upcoming industry trends and product features will be key in your success
- Manage all company social media accounts and calendar
- Develop engaging and creative content to promote Ultra’s various apps and partnerships to grow Ultra’s following, increase engagement, and meet wider company goals
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams such as Business Development and R&D to develop social media timelines and campaigns that coincide with partnership announcements, product releases, campaigns, or other
- Work with co-marketing partners to execute social media campaigns
- Analyse social media campaigns and general performance to determine areas of improvement and implement changes based on findings
- Monitor competitors and develop competitive audits to understand market and improve social media strategy
- Manage social media accounts that are already established and have a strong community of supporters as well as get the chance to grow new social media accounts from scratch
- Work with the biggest brands in the gaming and crypto space to produce content that is seen by many different communities
- Post about interesting concepts and innovative products in the gaming and tech space
- Be a part of the pre-opening and growing team as we get ready to launch various Ultra apps with huge co-marketing partners such as AMD, Sandbox etc
Why join us?
- If we select your application, you will start our interview process:
- Meet Daria, Recruiter
- Take our test task at home
- Meet Nada, Marketing Manager
- Meet Nicolas, Co-CEO of Ultra
Ultra is a true international company currently spread across the globe (Estonia, Belgium, France, Portugal, South Africa, USA, China, Australia…). We thrive off diverse perspectives! We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more! We’re committed to giving equal opportunities, and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.