Decentraland is the world’s first fully decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based virtualworld, built, governed and owned by its users. It’s a truly unique ecosystem with its own Decentralized Autonomous Organization, currency, marketplace and system of property – and it’s growing fast!
New creations are added daily by creators who use proprietary developer tools to make games, puzzles, scenes, artworks – whatever their imaginations allow. Via their personal avatars, users attend live music events, conferences, exhibitions, dance parties and other experiences every day of the year.
What began as a proof-of-concept for assigning ownership of digital real estate to users of a blockchain is now an immersive, ever-expanding and richly detailed metaverse, where anything is possible.
Check it out at: http://play.decentraland.org/
• Propose and execute the in-game support strategy for our decentralized community.
• Oversee the customer service of our social media channels including Discord, Reddit, Tik Tok and Instagram.
• Take ownership of the third-party moderation tools to be used by the support team. Share feedback and recommendations on using third party tools, processes, and training.
• Be accountable for the quality of Player Support.
• Propose outsourcing vendors and manage the relationship throughout the project life cycle.
• Be the voice of the player sharing their comments with other teams to collaboratively solve player problems.
• Use metrics and analyze data to assess the player support tools and methods, and then use that information to refine the player support process focusing on reducing player pain points, tickets, and rapid first-response time.
• Work with the development teams to identify and fix potential support issues.
• Build a world class moderation and player support team.
What are we looking for
• Minimum of 3 years in managing a player support and moderation department.
• 5-10 years’ experience in working in player support within the games industry.
• Track record in working in live games within a leadership role.
• Experience presenting and sharing information across a wide array of technical expertise and senior members of the organization.
• It would be desirable to have worked in similar blockchain games or have good knowledge of the blockchain and Web3.
• A passion for delivering excellent customer service
• Fully remote team with flexible working hours.
• 29 vacation days per year
• Long term incentive of MANA tokens, vested in a 5 years period.
• Additional tokens linked to performance reviews every semester.
• Stipend policy to cover work-related expenses
• Brand new equipment for remote work, including laptop, screen and chair.