About The Position
Are you an experienced Graphic Designer and looking to work in a cutting-edge company in an international environment? We are looking for you!
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse. Building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming. Creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
We are looking for a quality-driven and innovative Graphic Designer to join our highly motivated and experienced Art team. You would have a big impact on The Sandbox communication and will be working closely with our Marketing Team. You are excited to work in a collaborative and distributed development environment and have excellent time-management, organization and communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Adjusting/polishing internal and external game design documents and company presentations, to keep a global visual consistency and stay on-brand with dedicated layouts (working closely with our internal team who will provide raw content)
- Providing static illustrations and renders of our game assets
- Supervising our marketing presentations, making sure they match our quality standards
What are we looking for
- Solid experience in graphic design (at least 3 years of experience)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite
- Good English comprehension and speaking skills
- Ability to work with the Google Suite (mostly Google Slides) as a final support for our communications
- Availability to work in our Lille offices 2 to 3 days per week minimum (rest of time in remote work is possible)
You might also have
- Knowledge of Cinema4D to be more autonomous on the renders
- A taste/experience in voxelart
- Previous experience in the video game industry or web3.0
Position based in Lille, with a possibility to remote work a few days per week.