A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
The Head of Product Marketing will build the function from the ground up and be a critical contributor to enabling the Sales and Marketing organisation to win customers and ultimately revenue for the business as well as establishing a continuous feedback loop to inform Product (e.g. Roadmap, customer feedback). You’ll be responsible for bridging the communication gap between internal sales and technology teams. This role will help bring products to market, by simplifying the complex and sharing a compelling story for Immutable X – for self-serve and high touch customers. This role, with the function, will work directly with the Sales Organisation, Product managers and Marketing.
Note: this is not a digital marketing role. This person will not be responsible for the website or technical documentation.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Help craft the Immutable ‘flywheel’ and scale a business in an entirely new and competitive industry.
- Craft a compelling and simple narrative for complex and technical products to a global audience.
- Hiring and management of the Product Marketing Function
- Craft positioning and messaging that resonates with and motivates customers
- Help our customers’ needs through market research and product feedback
- Research and recommend new approaches and differentiation tactics through GTM, positioning and messaging
- Work closely with product teams to conduct customer research, competitor research to develop recommendations into a new market and subsequent product recommendations
- Develop and update competitor positioning
- Conduct customer research and help define focus personas and company profiles for the product teams
- Enable customer success and sales team with collateral to acquire customers including sales decks, value propositions, product overview decks and more
- Work closely with product teams to turn their roadmap and launches into meaningful market moments.
We would love you to have:
- 3+ year relevant work experience as a Head of or Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Working in developer platform, infrastructure, or developer tools companies
- Proven experience leading a Product Marketing function
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Interest and willingness to learn about crypto and NFTs or Crypto Nativity
- Evidence of growing a product from 0-1
- Experience working at a high growth start up
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!