About The Position
Reporting to the Game Production Director, you will coordinate and drive delivery for inhouse and outsourced TSB projects, to develop highly engaging experiences and games content for TSB players. You will have experience of Scrum and be well versed in delivering products using Agile methodologies.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as either Game Producer or Project Manager, will be expected to take responsibility over multiple IP projects and work creatively internal and external production teams to produce industry leading games and experiences within The Sandbox.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading project development through the entire lifecycle including planning, creative concepting, through production, testing and bug fixing, to release and on-going live support to the highest possible quality.
- Work collaboratively with a team of Level Designers, Narrative designers, Game Designers and Artists to creatively define new products and opportunities and then lead the development for the assigned projects.
- Project Management of assigned projects including team and timeline coordination, setting and hitting deadlines, maintaining project processes, and managing the relationships with 3rd party External Studios.
- Managing the product development plan post launch using analytics and data to make informed decisions on product enhancements.
- Ensure the highest possible quality releases for every live product.
- Be a brand guardian for any IP productions that are assigned.
- Help create Experiences, playtest and verify they are ready for QA.
- Suggesting data driven changes to game systems to drive desired player behaviour.
- Monitoring and ensuring that product delivery from the project teams are to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan.
- Identify and manage opportunities and dependencies, communicating with all stakeholders, putting together progress reports and escalating delivery risks to senior management.
Ideal Candidate Competencies
We are looking for the following skills and competencies:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Game Design
- Experience in using Project Management tools for sprint planning and tracking such as Monday, Asana, Jira or similar.
- Responsible, result oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- The ability to wireframe and create High Level Concept GDD Documents and creative materials.
- Be able to determine an optimum user experience and player flow
- An understanding of game economics and monetisation that can be fed into product development.
- Experience in working with digital products and/or game projects
- Good negotiation, conflict resolution and decision making skills.
- Be across and keep up to date the latest trends in metaverse experience / game design
- Can take a hands-on approach on a regular basis.
- Can ensure brand guidelines and values are adhered to.
- Has strong client facing skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working
- relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken English.