About The Position
The Sandbox is a decentralized community-driven gaming, digital art and game development ecosystem where creators and designers can create and monetize their art NFTs, art and gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain.
As a Game Producer you would be reporting to the Head of Publishing. You will coordinate and drive delivery for outsourced projects, to develop highly engaging experiences and games content for our players. You will have experience with Agile methodologies, project management tools, and be responsible for the experience’s quality, profitability and visibility.
The successful candidate will have solid experience as either Game Producer or Project Manager, will be expected to take responsibility for multiple projects and work creatively with internal and external production teams to produce industry leading games and experiences within The Sandbox.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading project development through the entire lifecycle including planning, creative concepting, through production, testing and bug fixing, to release and ongoing live support to the highest possible quality.
- Work collaboratively with a team of Level Designers, Narrative designers, Game Designers and Artists to creatively define new products and opportunities and then lead the development for the assigned projects.
- Project Management of assigned projects including team and timeline coordination, setting and hitting deadlines, maintaining project processes, and managing the relationships with 3rd party External Studios.
- Managing the product development plan post-launch using analytics and data to make informed decisions on product enhancements.
- Ensure the highest possible quality releases for every live product.
- Be a brand guardian for any IP productions that are assigned.
- Suggesting data-driven changes to game systems to drive desired player behavior.
- Monitoring and ensuring that product delivery from the project teams are to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan.
- Identify and manage opportunities and dependencies, communicate with all stakeholders, put together progress reports and escalate delivery risks to senior management.
- Being proactive and assisting in the development of new editorial strategies, portfolio management and communication initiatives.
Ideal Candidate Competencies
We are looking for the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in using Project Management tools for sprint planning and tracking such as Monday, Asana, Jira or similar
- Responsible, result oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- The ability to wireframe and create high-Level Concept GDD Documents and creative materials
- Be able to determine an optimum user experience and player flow
- Knowledge and experience in Game Design
- An understanding of game economics and Tokenomic that can be fed into product development
- Experience in working with digital products and/or game projects
- Good negotiation, conflict resolution and decision making skills.
- Be across and keep up to date the latest trends in metaverse experience/game design
- Can take a hands-on approach regularly
- Can ensure brand guidelines and values are adhered to
- Has strong client facing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working
- relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken English