About The Position
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants (Ubisoft, Square Enix…) and famous brands (Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead…).
The Sandbox Alpha Season 1 was released in November 2021 and was a great success. New Alpha Seasons will be released regularly in 2022.
The Sandbox has more than 1,5 million accounts created and is a leading protagonist in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industry.
Website : https://www.sandbox.game
Get more details : https://sandboxgame.gitbook.io
What you’ll be doing
- Working with the Head of LiveOps, the LiveOps Product owner: Design LiveOps (Season + Events) progression features. This includes features for the Game Client and for the website.
- Be part of monetization design for LiveOps features
- Closely work with the LiveOps UI/UX designer to turn specs into mockups
- Closely follow up feature integration with the engineering team
- Closely follow up testing of features after integration with the QA team
What we are looking for
- Experience as a Game Designer, ideally on F2P PC games (experience on F2P mobile games is the next best thing)
- Passion for gaming. You played a lot of different games (on PC/Console/Mobile) in the past and are keeping yourself updated with the industry trends
- General understanding and curiosity of all aspects of a production pipeline
- General understanding of marketing strategies and UA
- Ability to quickly produce clear wireframes to illustrate feature design
- Ability to write complete and clear specs, covering all corner cases of the features
- Comfortable with Google Sheets
- Ability to have a very user centric approach when designing features
- Ability to adapt features scope to business and roadmap problematics
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Blockchain ecosystem is a huge plus, but not a requirement
The following requirements are mandatory to apply:
- Fluent in oral French
- Fluent in oral and written English
- CV and Cover Letter must be provided in English