A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
At Immutable, our Enterprise Technology team exists to help our teams hit their goals through the smart use of technology.
This means providing Immutables with a solid set of collaboration and AV tools, ensuring our Immutable devices are stable and secure and supporting our business units to choose and integrate business applications that help them to level up.
This also means ensuring Immutables know about the tools available to them and understand the expectations around how to use those tools. We’re hiring smart, humble and dedicated enterprise technology professionals and are currently looking for an Enterprise Technology Engineer.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Configure and operate our workplace IT, collaboration tooling and IT support
- Act as an Enterprise Technology Business Partner to our non-technology business units (Finance, HR, Marketing, Sales, etc.), along with our other Enterprise Technology Engineers
- Partner with our Enterprise Security team
- Mentor and teach the organisation to work together using technology
- Collaborate with our Head of Enterprise Technology and other Enterprise Technology Engineers to develop a strategy and roadmap for business applications, workplace IT, collaboration tooling and IT support
We would love for you to have:
- Proven experience delivering IT services at startups/scale-ups
- Demonstrated experience delivering services that people love
- Experience using DevOps principles to make your work repeatable & iterative
- The ability to think about how to get more done with less, e.g. by using automation
- The passion for teaching and influencing others and seeing this as one of your core strengths
- Exposure to these or similar tools: Google Workspace, Jamf + InTune, Jira Service Desk, Apple Business Manager, Slack, N8n or similar automation tooling
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!