Rarible is a top multichain, community-centric NFT marketplace. It is underpinned by Rarible Protocol, community-governed NFT trading API that simplifies building community marketplaces and other ground-breaking NFT projects and integrations.
With over $230 million in trading volume to date, Rarible is one of the leading NFT brands, constantly innovating on the decentralized solutions for the web3 space.
We are growing and evolving non-stop, and are looking for Engineering Manager to join our dynamic and passionate web3 team.
- Lead implementation of requests for new features
- Manage the development and release of new features
- Help engineers with architectural decisions
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and understand their roadmap in order to advocate and influence our own platform roadmap
- Oversee all stages of product creation including design and development
- Мake sure that technical decisions and implementation are aligned with product vision
- Monitor and evaluating product development progress at each stage of the process
- Liaise with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Lead Scrum ceremonies and products sprints
- Provide feedback and coaching team wide, ensuring the execution of team expectations, process, and policies
- Participate in the end-to-end recruiting process that includes hiring, and onboarding outstanding engineering talent
- Partner cross-functionally with product managers and designers to prioritize, build, and deliver feature or projects.
What do we offer
- Working for a rapidly expanding global startup
- Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Flexible Hours start of the working day
- Full-time, paid vacations remote first with relocation packages available, hardware and software support
- Attractive package to include base equity and/or tokens, equity as well as health benefits