Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space — and we’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to plan, build, test, and actively maintain new and existing infrastructure and tooling for which Enjin’s services will run on.
You will work closely with your fellow engineers in order to deliver an infrastructure that compliments the lifecycle of our products and services, this includes working in an Agile manner.
What you will do
- Plan and implement the relevant infrastructure changes, in an Agile manner, to operate mission critical business applications in both a production and non-production environments;
- Plan and design brand new infrastructure that’s secure, scalable and caters for our mission critical business applications.
- Maintain the availability of existing mission critical business applications;
- Automate the provisioning of new accounts and environments through Infrastructure As Code (“IAC”) such as Terraform and/or CloudFormation;
- Work with Risk Management and Compliance teams to ensure applications are secure and recovery plans are in place;
- Develop and maintain deployment pipelines;
- Be able to troubleshoot; identify; and remediate problems in a manner that minimizes downtime for our customers;
- Implement monitoring; logging and metric systems;
- Write documentation revolving around the infrastructure.
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- 2+ years experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS) or 3+years collective experience with Cloud Computing;
- 2+ years experiencing designing, implementing and delivering infrastructure;
- 2+ years experience with IAC (Terraform/CloudFormation/etc.);
- 1+ years experience with containerized applications (such as Docker);
- 1+ years experience with VCS such as git.
- 1+ years experience following Agile development practices;
- Valid AWS Architect Certification;
- Ability to design and write scripts for task automation;
- Experience with writing GitHub Action workflows.