Customer Service Manager
Technical Product Manager
About Star Atlas:
Star Atlas is a next-gen MMORPG metaverse emerging from the confluence of the Solana blockchain, Unreal Engine 5’s real-time graphics technology and decentralized financial protocols. Developed by the Automata, Star Atlas combines play-to-earn NFT mechanics with an AAA cinematic space-genre experience creating an economy that replicates the tangibility of real world assets and ownership.
About Revenue Operations:
As we build out a cutting-edge AAA crypto-gaming and metaverse experience, our Revenue Operations department ensures that Star Atlas can stay on the hyper growth trajectory and always keeps our community immersed in the dream that we’re building. Our goals for improving our players’ experience and accelerating growth are monumental. To achieve such heights, we are building a team of visionary Light Warriors who are ready for this challenge.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Proven experience as a customer support specialist, preferably within a similar environment.
- Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role will be advantageous
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools (Hubspot is a plus)
- Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial