At Decentraland, we are making sure the virtual world of the future is decentralized, open like the Web, and free of control by any single company or organization. To accomplish this, we’re building a suite of supporting tools and applications designed to help people create 3D immersive content, games, and applications. All of this is hosted and accessed on a fully decentralized platform. Our work touches web decentralized apps development, game design, cryptocurrencies, 3D art, decentralized server applications, new governances and networks and, eventually, new experiences that bring the Metaverse concept outside of the screen.
To make sure we achieve those results, the Decentraland Foundation was created as a non-profit organization that leads the community by example, pushing the limits of our SDK creating tentpole events that engage our whole creator ecosystem. To assure our results, bringing the creative vision to life is super important, and a concept artist is essential to translate the mood and experience to the team. This role aims to find a professional that can work closely with our Senior Producer, assisting the event production in a management role, making sure deadlines are met and deliverables done.
The Content Project Manager will support the Decentraland (DCL) Foundation Content-Team’s Creative Director to create clear documentation and a shared vision of the events, builds and applications. The main goal is to assure the creative ideas are translated in visual references that can guide the production stage. This role involves technical and creative skills, team communication and organizational skills. Experience with web2, web3 and XR is desired.
• Support the Senior Producer in organizing and successfully deliver tent pole events for the DCL community.
• Support DCL partners when needed and the marketing, managing ongoing communications to ensure seamless delivery.
• Liaise with various DCL teams, ensure understanding on deliverables and maintaining regular ongoing updates.
• Track project the requirements, assignments and tasks.
• Collaborate with DCL marketing to deliver collaborations from planning, branding, copy, event marketing and approvals.
• Work closely with the Content-team and Senior Producer.
• 5+ years of project management experience with large brands and agencies.
• Demonstrated success with dealing with multi-tasking and supporting event production, working across teams.
• Proficiency in collaboration tools (Notion, Miro, Monday), reporting (Metabase), partner proposal and collateral development (Google Workspace).
• Be adaptable and working with short deadlines, very short life cycle projects and dealing with unexpected situations.
• Problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication.
• Sharing our core values: create with passion, care about the future, done is better than perfect, own it, and enjoy the ride!
• Proficient in English.
• Up to date on the social virtual worlds market and trends.
• Experience in managing XR projects or games.
• Fully remote team with flexible working hours.
• 29 annual PTOs.
• Long term incentive of tokens, vested in a 4 years period.
• Additional tokens linked to performance reviews every semester.
• Brand new equipment for remote work, including laptop, screen and chair.