Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space, and we’re seeking an experienced Communications Lead to help shout about it from the virtual rooftops.
Enjin is one of the original players in the NFT space and is still breaking new ground. We need you to tell the world about it, getting our products and projects covered in the right spaces, and helping users and developers learn the potential of frictionless, eco-friendly NFTs.
This is both a high-level strategy and “get your hands dirty” role. In our small but growing team, there’s a need for zoomed-out, 360-degree strategic planning, as well as the day-to-day work of publishing on our various channels, while staying on top of messaging at a fast-moving company with various upcoming products and announcements.
The Comms Lead is a high-visibility role, both internally and externally, requiring superior communication skills and integrity.
What You’ll Do
- Keep tabs on Enjin’s place in the crypto gaming and NFT landscapes, monitoring coverage and sentiment across all channels
- Strategize and execute PR pushes around key launches, updates, and milestones
- Liaise with our third-party PR firm to generate speaking opportunities for Enjin talent, collaborate on thought leadership pieces and commentary, and position Enjin as a leader in the growing NFT space
- Draft key announcements and releases, while working with the wider Marketing team on content creation and social media
- Team up with partners and our Ecosystem team to plan PR and plan/amplify co-marketing initiatives
- Build relationships with media outlets and influencers, as well as manage budgets for pay-to-play media during important milestones
- Ensure a consistent brand voice and integrity, protecting and promoting Enjin’s reputation
- Additional responsibilities related to managing community sentiment, seeking out/evaluating speaking engagements and event opportunities, and working with leadership team on thought leadership content
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a communications leadership role
- Ability to adapt messaging for different landscapes and audiences such as the crypto native user, the gaming enthusiast, and the blockchain developer
- A brilliant, experienced storyteller across all modern mediums
- A proactive team player who’s not afraid to wear multiple hats, learn new skills, and get down in the trenches
- Detail-obsessed, top-notch editor who is ready to be the last line of approval on important content and releases
Deep understanding of blockchain and NFT technologies
- Comfortable working with a fully remote, global team
- Excited about outside-the-box initiatives in an unexplored space. Building the architecture of the metaverse is new and should be fun!
- Able to get to the heart of issues, with knowledge of framing and persuasion
- Established media relationships are a plus