Ultra is a blockchain company launching a PC games distribution and an app ecosystem. Ultra aggregates all gamers’ activities in one place: from buying, playing and reselling games, to accessing live-streaming platforms, tournaments, reviews and contests, as well as interacting with communities and brands.
The team is currently composed of 90+ full-time members, working across 5 continents. To learn more, visit our website: https://ultra.io/
Ultra is looking for Business Operations Specialists to join our growing team. This is an exciting position that will involve challenging problem solving, NFT and games integrations into Ultra platform and the opportunity to collaborate in building a team and processes from the ground up.
You have just graduated or are currently working in a starter position and have great knowledge of Windows and MacOS/Linux. You are organised, have an eye for detail and can juggle many different projects. A personal passion for the Gaming/NFT/Tech Industries is a big plus and you are willing to develop yourself as a professional in this sector.
- Previous experience with Excel, Windows and MacOS/Linux extensions
- Education or background in IT/ Technical field
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in the gaming and blockchain industry
- Attention to details and curiosity to discover new working area
It’s great (but not necessary) if you also have:
- Previous experience in the Gaming & Blockchain industry
- Previous experience participating in a globally distributed project
- Have experience with configuration files (like .json, .conf)
- Script language experience
- Experience with NFTs and Smart Contracts
What you will do:
- Your challenges
- You will work with Ultra staff and entities all around the world, and collaborating with them remotely will be part of your daily routine
- Ultra could be considered as a multitude of smaller sub-projects, each having its own team leader.
- Your ability to advise and collaborate with multiple sub-teams simultaneously will help us deliver the best onboarding service
- You will be part of developing NFT team and be first discovering the field of Ultra Uniq Marketplace
- Assistance with onboarding Games to the Ultra store
- Being responsible for adding NFTs to the Ultra marketplace
- Making sure our users can enjoy great content when visiting our platform
- Cooperation with Marketing, Partnership and Data teams
- Learn every day and be involved in many exciting projects
- Have the opportunity to grow with an ambitious and fast-paced company, in an innovative market
- Have a big impact on the Ultra user experience
- Join an enthusiastic remote team who’s determined to shake up the gaming industry
- Work with passionate colleagues in a multicultural, open-minded environment
At Ultra, you will:
- If we select your application, you will start our interview process:
- Meet Ginta, Recruiter
- Take our Test Case Study
- Meet Yulia, Product Owner
- Meet Janneke, Head of Partnerships
Ultra is a true international company currently spread across the globe (Estonia, Belgium, France, Portugal, Ukraine, USA, China, South Africa…). We thrive off diverse perspectives! We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more! We’re committed to giving equal opportunities, and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.