Associate Multimedia Artist: (On call/Full time)
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual that has experience with multi-media production; Specifically Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, and Video Editing. The role of the Multi-media artist is to work closely with the community marketing manager to ensure the successful production of quality YGG social media content materials to be used for promotions and events.
- Work closely with the Community Marketing Manager to create, edit, and develop high level quality multimedia infographics and videos.
- Work closely with third party graphic designers to ensure brand content consistency (Emfarsis, Community Artists, Partner brands)
- Create and edit infographic templates for events and promotions
- Create and edit Motion Graphics, & Visual content for events and promotions
- Work with the YGG core team to provide posters, infographics, and videos as needed.
- Be a passionate, self motivated individual with intermediate experience in multimedia production
- Possess excellent design skills
- Experience and proficiency with at least the following:
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe AfterEffects, and Adobe Premiere.
- A portfolio of work with similar design branding to that fits education, gaming, and esports.
- Ability to deliver requirements at various hours of work at different times of the day.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedules
- Quick progression opportunities with the ability to grow with and create a meaningful impact across the world in a high-growth startup
- Salary will be paid in USDC and is based on a combination of experience, time available to spend on the project and market pay rates.