Yield Guild Games is a decentralized gaming guild that pools funds to purchase yield-generating NFTs, and leverages players’ time and effort to optimize community-owned assets for maximum utility and return.
By merging NFTs and decentralized finance (DeFi), YGG creates value for its partners and community by developing the content and economy of virtual worlds and blockchain-based games. The organization’s mission is to create the biggest virtual world economy.
YGG believes that NFTs and cryptocurrencies are providing transformative economic opportunities for people young and old in developing nations where jobs are lacking and crisis relief has been limited. Notable investors in YGG include Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Delphi Digital, BITKRAFT Ventures, Animoca Brands, Scalar Capital, and Fabric Ventures.
As one of the hottest start-ups in web3 in 2021, YGG is rapidly growing and we are looking for an Associate, Ecosystem Development. You’ll report to the Head of Ecosystem Development to help build out the function and scale the overall YGG network.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support our most important strategic initiatives
- Work with external parties for strategic partnerships, investments, strategic acquisitions and other transaction activity
- Develop project work plans and roadmaps with cross-functional partners to support the SubDAO creation process
- Maintain a tracking methodology for all ecosystem development projects and availability
- Develop and maintain relationships with SubDAOs and strategic partners
- Support the Ecosystem Development team with logistics for events, meetings, and global communications
You’re a good fit if you’ve got
- 1-2 years of experience in the games industry, traditional finance and management consulting, tech business development or other comparable field
- Passionate about the crypto sector and DAOs
- Experience in blockchain is a plus
- You demonstrate great flexibility and humility. You will often have to roll with the punches and context-shift quickly
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit. You will be solidly managed, but not hand-held
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while providing the energy to move them forward and drive them to conclusion
- Team-oriented attitude and familiarity and passion for working in distributed teams and in remote working environments
- Remote working is actively supported.
- Competitive salary and upside.
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly considerations