Ultra is a blockchain company launching a PC games distribution and an app ecosystem. Ultra aggregates all gamers’ activities in one place: from buying, playing and reselling games, to accessing live-streaming platforms, tournaments, reviews and contests, as well as interacting with communities and brands.
The team is currently composed of 90+ full-time members, working across 5 continents. To learn more, visit our website: https://ultra.io/
Ultra is looking for a mid/senior Frontend developer to join our growing team. This is an exciting project that will involve challenging problem solving and collaborating in designing an innovative solution from the ground up. You will also be asked to develop documentation on the new built system.
You are committed to using your technical skills to deliver amazing user experience. You enjoy learning new and emerging technologies. You are pro open source, do not like to reinvent the wheel, you are a force of proposal and an excellent team player. You are a problem-solver, critical thinker, user-centered and a great communicator.
- 4 years working experience with Angular
- Comfortable with TypeScript
- Precompiled CSS experience
- Awareness of common design patterns (Observer, factory, facade…)
- Knowledge of Git and Feature Branch Workflow
- Fluency in English
It’s great if you also have:
- Store management experience with ngxs/ngrx
- Knowledge of Bootstrap
- GraphQL experience
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Interest and / or previous experience in gaming industry and design for gaming
- Previous experience working with a remote / distributed team
- We are building a full gaming ecosystem, on which we are committed to delivering a great experience to our users all around the world: players, as well as game developers.
- Ultra could be considered as a multitude of smaller sub-projects, each having its own team leader. Your ability to advise and work with multiple sub-teams simultaneously will define our project’s success!
- You will have to work with staff and partners all around the world, and collaborating with them remotely will be part of your daily routine.
At Ultra, you will:
- Learn every day and be involved in many various projects
- Explore the UX/UI design choices for a worldwide platform with a multi-cultured audience in a fascinating industry
- Have a lot of autonomy to put into practice what you have learned and to share and implement your ideas
- Join an enthusiastic squad team and take part in Backlog Grooming, Daily meeting, Retrospective and Sprint review
- Work with passionate engineers, product managers, testers… in a multicultural environment
- If your application is selected, you will enter our recruitment process:
- 1st interview with Mathilde, Recruiter
- Take our technical test
- then meet Hugo, Head of Engineering and Axel, Lead Frontend
- and finally: meet your squad members!
Ultra is a true international company currently spread across the globe (Estonia, Belgium, France, Portugal, Ukraine, USA, China, South Africa…). We thrive off diverse perspectives! We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more! We’re committed to giving equal opportunities, and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.