About The Position
The Sandbox is the world’s largest decentralized metaverse platform. In The Sandbox, users interact with, create, and monetize a limitless number of unique experiences across gaming, entertainment, music, art, commerce, and more in a user-generated world enabled by the blockchain.
The Sandbox is looking for an AdOps Manager, responsible for assisting the growth team with deployment and day to day management across all channels (ads, influencer campaigns, email, etc). This person will be managing the trafficking, delivery, optimizations, and reporting of digital ad campaigns for multiple publisher clients within a team environment.
What you’ll do
- Perform all duties of ad operations including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure that line items and creative have been set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for client accounts
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
What you bring
- 3+ years of either agency or in-house Marketing experience, ideally in the Gaming/Tech/Entertainment industry,
- Programmatic trafficking experience; Google Ad Manager is a big plus,
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to navigate through ambiguity and make critical decisions with imperfect information
- Ability to thrive in a high accountability, fast-paced startup environment with a relentlessly positive attitude, no ego, strong initiative, and sense of humor.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Hybrid remote position (office located in Los Angeles)
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to help build one of the most influential web3 companies in the world