At Metav.rs, we aim to become the leading web3-3D platform for NFT Commerce & Metaverse Experiences. Join us to build the future of customer experience.
We are a young and ambitious company of 14 employees who signed several Luxury & Fashion brands, finalizing our fundraising.
We are remote-friendly based in France and Hong Kong.
If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Metav.rs is an excellent place to grow your career so don’t hesitate to apply.
We are looking for software engineers who want to help us design and build applications for our platform. You will be part of the technical team and be responsible for building client-side applications involving 3D content.
About the Role:
You will be required to read and write Clojurescript applications using Reagent + Threejs interacting with APIs and web3 related services. You will be expected to have a solid understanding of the inner workings of the application environment.
You will have a role as a consultant regarding feasibility of future products.
We do not expect you to already know everything you need to work with us. We are interested in the way you learn and find solutions to new problems.
We are working on a great product and looking for collaborative and humble people who easily admit mistakes.
Speaking French is mandatory. English is a plus.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Web3/NFT ecosystem.
- Experience in AR or VR
- Hybrid work environment (Paris, Vierzon, Angers or remote), flexible work hours
- Competitive Salary: a package tailored to your abilities, experiences, and accomplishments.
- You will be working in an autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members to build a game changing, never-before-built platform
- A chance to develop an early-stage startup in a market and ecosystem that is constantly evolving (growth stage: we are 14 => our boom is to come)
- Team activities: get to know your coworkers through workplace events, trips, and more.
How to apply for this role?
-> Just send us an email in French or English to firstname.lastname@example.org (please make sure to specify for which role you are applying).
If you believe you’d be a good fit for the position, we’d love to hear from you and tell you about our ambitions and goals!
-Metav.rs guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.-